When will my shipment arrive?
- Allow 5-10 business days for delivery of Non-Custom Merchandise.
- Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- Allow 3-6 weeks for delivery of all Custom Merchandise.
*We do not ship internationally
*We do not ship to PO Boxes
Namaya's Return Policy
- NAMAYA'S will accept non-custom merchandise in its original, saleable condition with original tags attached for a refund of the purchase price when accompanied by the original invoice. If the merchandise is used or damage, we cannot accept your return and will send the item back to you without a refund. It must be in it's original and saleable condition in order for you to receive a refund.
- Any merchandise(s) returned to us that has been worn, used, altered or damaged and not in its unworn/original condition (with tags attached) will not be accepted.
- Include a copy of the invoice with your return so we may process the refund to the appropriate account. If you do not have the invoice, you must contact us so we can send you a copy of the invoice to include with your return.
- We must receive the unworn/original merchandise within 10 days of the package delivered date. Merchandise returned to us after 10 days of the package delivered date will not be accepted.
- Please note the original shipping charges incurred at the time of purchase are non-refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item to Namaya's.
- Allow up to 7 business days for the refund to be issued to its original form of payment.
- Custom merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged.
Namaya’s Exchange Policy?
No merchandise exchanges. You may return the item according to the above return policy, and then purchase the item you want. Custom merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged.
"Buyer acknowledges, understands and agrees (hereinafter collectively “agrees”) that he/she is an Authorized Buyer only if he/she is buying goods bearing Sorority marks and designs for an AKA member’s personal use and not for resale. Buyer agrees that a non-member is not allowed to purchase, own, wear or possess such items. Buyer also agrees that purchasing Sorority goods for any other reason is prohibited and doing so under false pretense authorizes Sorority to immediately (1) remove or cause to be removed the goods from the internet and all social media platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, eBay, Twitter, Craigslist, Amazon, Etsy (hereinafter, “Third Party”) and (2) repossess such good(s) from Buyer and any Third Party trying to sell them. Buyer agrees to waive its First Sale Doctrine right to subsequently sell any item(s), bearing a Sorority Mark.”